Sound strategy starts with having the right goal - Michael Porter
Strategic Planning Education
Where will your Education Institute be in the next five years or in the next ten years? Do you have a well articulated and documented Strategic Growth Plan in place?
Do you have a documented Technology Plan to Integrate technology into the Curriculum?
If the answers to these questions are no then you probably need to revisit your Planning Process.
We believe very strongly that Technology in Education Institutions is not just about putting Technology/ Technology Equipment in the Schools, it is more about integrating Technology into the Curriculum, to support and augment the Teaching Learning process.
We work very closely with the Governing bodies and Management Teams in Educational Institutions to develop Strategic plans to implement technology into the teaching learning domain.The following are some of the key ares of our expertise :
- Implementing the technology infrastructure
- Ongoing upgrades to technology
- Ensuring finance plans to meet the growing needs of Technology infrastructure in a sustainable manner
- Employee training to adapt to changing technology
- Recruiting and retaining the best employees
- Integrating technology into the teaching learning domain
- Aligning Technology curriculum to accommodate for differentiated learning to challenge all learners
If you are setting up/Planning a new School/College, or if you are revisiting your Technology plans you can get in touch with our Consultants and they will be happy to discuss with you.
If you are setting up a new CBSE School or looking for CBSE Registration/ Accreditation for an existing school, or looking for Teachers training etc. you can directly talk to one of our CBSE Education Team Lead Mrs R.B.Pandya, former Principal Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan to get insights into the CBSE System. Visit (http://www.rbpandya.in)